-Temperature or weather
– Availability of natural resources
1. Depletion of Natural Resources: The effects of overpopulation are quite severe. The first of these is the depletion of resources. The Earth can only produce a limited amount of water and food, which is falling short of the current needs.
2. Degradation of Environment: With the overuse of coal, oil and natural gas, it has started producing some serious effects on our environment. Rise in the number of vehicles and industries have badly affected the quality of air.
3. Conflicts and Wars: Overpopulation in developing countries puts a major strain on the resources it should be utilizing for development. Conflicts over water are becoming a source of tension between countries, which could result in wars.
4. Rise in Unemployment: When a country becomes overpopulated, it gives rise to unemployment as there fewer jobs to support large number of people.
3a)- Low capital
– little human resources availability
– less availability of raw materials
– bad transport system
– lack of power or electricity
– Industrialization plays an important role in the economic prosperity and growth of a nation.
– industrialized nations have high gross domestic products. their per capita income is comparably higher than agriculture based countries.
– the whole outlook of a nation modernize because of industrialization.
3c) – mainly import substituting;
– depend on imported machinery/technology;
– mainly light industries;
– labour intensive;
– production of consumer goods;
– products mainly consumed internally;
– mainly small scale industries;
Invites your family and friends to starcoded.com.ng now